Are You Ready for a Cosmetic Smile Makeover? Try Adams Dental Associates
When is the last time you were happy with the smile in front of your mirror? Probably many years back before teeth’ stains, chips, damages, and gaps stole the shine of your smile. While you may not like your current smile, we have some good news. At Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, California, we can change your smile to look just like the way you have always wanted. Whether you want sparkling whites, perfectly shaped teeth, or less “gappy” teeth, we provide numerous cosmetic smile makeover services to create that stunning smile.
What does a smile makeover fix?
Who is a perfect candidate for a smile makeover? We are glad you asked. If you are experiencing the below teeth imperfections, it’s time to book an appointment with Dr. Kosta Adams. You need a smile makeover if you have:
- Misaligned /crooked teeth
- Chipped, decayed, or damaged teeth
- Stained teeth
- Missing teeth
- Oddly shaped teeth
- Mouth gaps
- Disproportionately sized teeth
If you suffer from the above teeth flaws, they don’t only dampen your confidence but also affect your general oral health. Given how oral problems wreak havoc on your wellbeing, what are you waiting for? Would you please schedule an appointment with our cosmetic team and talk to them about your expectations, budget, and prevailing oral condition?
Request an Appointment
Our cosmetic dentistry procedures
When it comes to perfecting your smile, we use different services depending on your oral condition. Below is a snapshot of some of our cosmetic procedures:
- Dental crowns and bridges: Crowns are excellent in disguising teeth imperfections like cracks, chips, and stains. On the other hand, bridges fill up mouth gaps.
- Teeth whitening: If you don’t like your dull, yellowed smile, we provide professional in-office and at-home teeth whitening to brighten your smile.
- Dental veneers: Veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells placed on the front teeth to improve your teeth’ function and appearance.
- Dental bonding: Involves bonding of composite resin on your teeth to improve appearance and functionality.
- Invisalign treatment: Do you have crooked teeth? We can straighten your smile with clear trays if you don’t fancy traditional braces.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Since cavities can morph into bigger holes that cause decay to your teeth, we use tooth-colored fillings to stop the spread of cavities.
- Dental implants: This procedure is a permanent fix for your lost tooth.
Are you ready to get started with smile makeover dental services? Please contact (916) 999-1302 to book an appointment with Dr. Kosta Adams at Adams Dental Associates of Sacramento, California. It’s our passion to create incredible smiles every day!