Sacramento specialists offer protection in the form of dental crownsDrs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams are experienced in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. They know that many patients are self-conscious about their smiles because of lost or broken teeth. When patients in and around the Sacramento area visit the practice of Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams interested in restorative solutions, they may be introduced to a wide range of porcelain restorations that are used in their practice. One of them is crowns.
Crowns, sometimes referred to as caps, are porcelain restorations that are bonded over the existing teeth to provide extra structure and protection.
Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams will take the time to determine if patients are appropriate candidates for the placement of dental crowns. Dental crowns are versatile and are used in many situations.
- Dental crowns may be used to cover a tooth that is broken or chipped, giving it protection to keep it from breaking further.
- Dental crowns may be placed over the abutment of a dental implant to act as a false tooth.
- Dental crowns may be fused to a pontic, a false tooth, to create a restoration known as a dental bridge, commonly used in situations when patients need to replace one or more teeth in a row.
- Dental crowns may cover teeth that are permanently stained for an effective way of disguising the issue.
Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams work closely with their patients to determine the best possible way to improve their smiles. Contact us today if you live in or around the Sacramento area.
- Crowns for tooth restoration in Sacramento
- Sacramento specialists offer protection in the form of dental crowns
- Dentist explains when a dental bridge is a good choice for Sacramento patients
- Where patients near Sacramento, CA can receive dental crowns and bridges
Back to Dental Crowns and Bridges Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)