Comprehensive dental implants services in Sacramento, CAPosted by Kosta J. Adams, DDS, MAGD, FICOI / Kristen J. Adams - Dentist Sacramento
Straightforward steps to a restored smilePlanning, placing, and restoring a dental implant is a complex, technical task. From the patient’s perspective, though, steps in the procedure are clear-cut and predictable.
Complete dental implants services in Sacramento, CA include:
- Extraction - With the option of nitrous oxide (laughing gas) or oral conscious sedation, removal of a damaged tooth is atraumatic. We handle all but extremely complex extractions.
- Bone grafting - To ensure adequate bone to protect sinuses and anchor a dental implant, or to preserve bone immediately after an extraction, grafting may be advised. This involves supplementing bone with a synthetic or allograft material that becomes part of the bony ridge.
- Implant placement - For a stand-alone restoration, this is usually done after the extraction site has healed. (In some cases, an implant can be placed and “loaded” with a temporary restoration immediately, to avoid a gap in your smile.) Placement is the most critical element of implant success. Dr. Kosta uses in-house CT scanning technology to develop a precise strategy. Implantation is computer-guided, and the procedure is brief. It leaves only a small soft tissue incision that may not even require sutures.
- Abutment - When bone has fused with the implant - usually within four months - a tiny post is inserted. This abutment supports the final restoration.
- Crown - Another set of impressions is taken so that the doctor may design you new tooth - a beautiful porcelain crown. It is screw-retained or cemented in place for a restored smile and many years of chewing function.
Call Adams Dental Associates at (916) 999-1302. to schedule a free dental implant consultation.
- Discuss with our dentists in Sacramento, CA the benefits of dental implants
- Comprehensive dental implants services in Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento dentists answer questions like, "Can dental implants be replaced?"
- Dentist in Sacramento provides the best implant experience and outcome
- Dentist near Sacramento describes why a dental implant is one of the best restorations available
- Sacramento area dentists describe cosmetic dental implants
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)