Comprehensive dental implants services in Sacramento, CAPosted by Kosta J. Adams, DDS, MAGD, FICOI / Kristen J. Adams - Dentist Sacramento
Straightforward steps to a restored smilePlanning, placing, and restoring a dental implant is a complex, technical task. From the patient’s perspective, though, steps in the procedure are clear-cut and predictable.
Complete dental implants services in Sacramento, CA include:
- Extraction - With the option of nitrous oxide (laughing gas) or oral conscious sedation, removal of a damaged tooth is atraumatic. We handle all but extremely complex extractions.
- Bone grafting - To ensure adequate bone to protect sinuses and anchor a dental implant, or to preserve bone immediately after an extraction, grafting may be advised. This involves supplementing bone with a synthetic or allograft material that becomes part of the bony ridge.
- Implant placement - For a stand-alone restoration, this is usually done after the extraction site has healed. (In some cases, an implant can be placed and “loaded” with a temporary restoration immediately, to avoid a gap in your smile.) Placement is the most critical element of implant success. Dr. Kosta uses in-house CT scanning technology to develop a precise strategy. Implantation is computer-guided, and the procedure is brief. It leaves only a small soft tissue incision that may not even require sutures.
- Abutment - When bone has fused with the implant - usually within four months - a tiny post is inserted. This abutment supports the final restoration.
- Crown - Another set of impressions is taken so that the doctor may design you new tooth - a beautiful porcelain crown. It is screw-retained or cemented in place for a restored smile and many years of chewing function.
Call Adams Dental Associates at (916) 999-1302. to schedule a free dental implant consultation.
Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, CA considers patients’ smiles as their first priority, and offers a range of services that are geared towards making patients feel attractive and confident. Dr. Kosta Adams has decades of experience and expertise. Dr. Kristen Adams has enhanced the practice with her expertise in restorative, periodontal, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- Discuss with our dentists in Sacramento, CA the benefits of dental implants
- Comprehensive dental implants services in Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento dentists answer questions like, "Can dental implants be replaced?"
- Dentist in Sacramento provides the best implant experience and outcome
- Dentist near Sacramento describes why a dental implant is one of the best restorations available
- Sacramento area dentists describe cosmetic dental implants
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)