Sacramento dentists answer questions like, 'Can dental implants be replaced?'Posted by Kosta J. Adams, DDS, MAGD, FICOI / Kristen J. Adams - Dentist Sacramento
What dental implants are:Implants are titanium posts that are placed into your jawbone where you are missing teeth. Titanium is a metal that your body accepts, so the jawbone will grow around the implant, which stabilizes the implant, creating a sturdy anchor for the replacement tooth. We then craft a crown that blends seamlessly with your other teeth. After the implant area heals, we will place the crown on top of the titanium implant to create a full and beautiful smile.
Benefits of implants:
- Practically permanent: With a proper oral hygiene routine (twice daily brushing, once daily flossing) most implants last the remainder of the patient's lifetime.
- Natural looking: Because of the sturdiness of the implant, the crown is secure, and functions like a normal tooth.
- Protects your natural jawbone: Empty spaces in your mouth can lead to bone loss and a facial structure change. The implant stimulates the bone to continue regenerating. Your jawbone retains its shape and structure.
- Reliable: Implants have the most consistent record of successful long-term outcomes. Very rarely do they fail, and when they do, we can often replace the implant.
Adams Dental Associates wants you to feel and look your best. We help you achieve that goal by giving you personalized solutions that really work to address all your dental needs. Call today to schedule your individualized consultation to discover the best treatment path to give you the smile you deserve! (916) 999-1302.
- Comprehensive dental implants services in Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento dentists answer questions like, "Can dental implants be replaced?"
- Dentist in Sacramento provides the best implant experience and outcome
- Dentist near Sacramento describes why a dental implant is one of the best restorations available
- Sacramento area dentists describe cosmetic dental implants
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)