Sacramento patients benefit from latest approaches in general dentistry servicesBy Kosta J. Adams, DDS, MAGD, FICOI / Kristen J. Adams - Dentist Sacramento
CredentialsAwarded to 2 percent of general practice dentists in the U.S. and Canada, the MAGD program requires demonstrated mastery in all 16 branches of dentistry through continuing education hours, hands-on coursework, and oral presentations to peers.
A Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Kosta Adams has demonstrated dental implant proficiency through successful implant procedures and continuing education.
A graduate of the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, Dr. Kristen Adams is always broadening her knowledge of restorative, periodontal, cosmetic, and implant dentistry through continuing education.
- Preventive — During check-ups tailored to your needs, the dental team will examine the inside of your mouth for abnormalities that might indicate oral cancer, such as red and white patches and sores. Interventions to prevent the onset or progression of disease, decay, and enamel erosion include sealants, flourides, and customized mouth guards.
- Restorations — Drs. Kosta and Kristen Adams offer porcelain fillings as a metal-free alternative to silver amalgam. They recommend crowns made from the highest quality dental materials, and dental-implant supported crowns and dentures represent modern tooth replacement.
- Cosmetic — Porcelain veneers and bonding close gaps, cover discoloration, correct chips and cracks, and reshape and resize teeth. A brighter smile may be yours in as little as an hour or gradually with office or take-home whitening.
Experience firsthand these and other services, including orthodontic treatment and snoring and sleep apnea relief. Schedule an appointment. Call 916-999-1302.
- Sacramento, CA dental practice offers tips for post-operative care following tooth extractions
- Sacramento patients benefit from latest approaches in general dentistry services
- Sacramento area dentists describe the importance of daily dental care
- Sacramento area patients can obtain painless dental treatments
- Sacramento area dentist describes preventive dentistry
- Sacramento area dentist describes porcelain fillings
- Why Sacramento area patients often request tooth colored fillings
- Services provided by some of the best dentists in the 95825 area
- Sacramento area patients can enjoy general dentistry treatments from one of the top dentists in the community
Back To General Dentistry Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)