Dr. Kosta Adams helps patients achieve a happy and healthy smile with cosmetic dentistryDo perceived flaws in your smile have you feeling self-conscious? For many patients who are dealing with broken teeth, missing teeth, or teeth that are misaligned or stained, self-consciousness can make them avoid social or professional situations, make them hide their smiles behind closed lips or their hands, or make them feel anxious and unsure. If this sounds familiar, it may be time to consider cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Kosta Adams understands the importance of a healthy smile. That’s why he’s committed to helping patients achieve their best, most natural looking smile while considering their health, lifestyle, and budget. Here are some common ways that Drs. Adams could help you improve your smile:
- Whitening: If years of drinking coffee or red wine are beginning to show on your teeth, you may want to consider teeth whitening. This procedure is often the quickest and least invasive way to improve the appearance of your smile dramatically. With Zoom Whitening, Dr. Adams can lighten your teeth and give you a smile you can be proud to show off in less than two hours.
- Orthodontics: When people think about the process of straightening their teeth they often imagine metal brackets, sharp wires, and rubber bands. Thankfully, adults now have other options available to them. Drs. Adams is a proud provider of Invisalign – an orthodontic treatment system that uses clear plastic trays that are comfortable and removable instead of traditional braces. With Invisalign, you can speak clearly and smile proudly knowing that your friends and colleagues are looking at you, not at your braces.
- Veneers: For patients who have several minor flaws, but don’t have the time, budget, or patience to undergo several treatments, veneers are popular. This thin strip of porcelain bonded to the front of your teeth is shaped to mask imperfections and give you a happy and natural smile.
- Bonding: Another form of cosmetic treatment is dental bonding. This treatment uses tooth colored resin to fill cavities, reshape a tooth, or to fix a broken or chipped tooth. Instead of fillings that are silver or metal in color, the tooth that is bonded blends in perfectly with all of your other teeth.
Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, CA considers patients’ smiles as their first priority, and offers a range of services that are geared towards making patients feel attractive and confident. Dr. Kosta Adams has decades of experience and expertise. Dr. Kristen Adams has enhanced the practice with her expertise in restorative, periodontal, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- Dentist in Sacramento considers what is best for patients’ oral and overall health
- Dentists In Sacramento offer a comprehensive range of dentistry services
- Dr. Kosta Adams helps patients achieve a happy and healthy smile with cosmetic dentistry
- Dr. Kristen Adams helps dental patients manage their sleep apnea
Back To Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)