Toothache, Emergency, Pain
Toothache Emergency Pain Sacramento
- Met with an accident?
- Tooth Loss?
- Immediate treatment needed?
- Call Quality emergency dental care
- Using Advanced technology
- Same day emergency treatment by the best dentists
Adams Dental Associates5
One time, In the middle of the night I had an inflamed abscess from an old filling that I chipped and they immediately called in a prescription for me that I picked up within the hour And booked me in their schedule right after. Word to the wise.....if you have pain, don't put it off, it does not usually get better....Call Dr. Adams!
Just like medical care, you never know when an emergency situation will occur. This is why Sacramento area practices also provide emergency dental care as needed for new and existing patients. Situations never occur at a convenient time, which is why it is nice to have a dental professional on your side to assist with the unexpected as they happen.
Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams of Sacramento provide quality emergency dental care. They can help patients who need immediate assistance or those who will need to see a dental professional as soon as possible during regular business hours. Our team can accommodate both situations. Immediate assistance may be required when situations occur such as severe pain and discomfort, a knocked out tooth, or uncontrollable swelling or bleeding. These are true dental emergencies and will require professional assistance as soon as possible. Other situations, such as a minor injury or lose restoration, may be addressed during the next available business hour appointment. Calling the dental office is the best way to determine if care is needed immediately or during traditional office hours during an unscheduled appointment.
Emergency dental situations may vary, but patients who are experiencing the following are encouraged to contact Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams for assistance:
- Knocked out tooth
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Swelling after an injury
- Continued, uncontrollable bleeding after dental surgery
- Sudden pain
- Toothaches that keep patients awake at night
- Loose or lost restorations such as fillings, crowns, veneers, or bridges
If you live in the Sacramento area and are seeking emergency dental care from a quality dental team, contact the practice of Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams today. Our practice is equipped to handle all dental emergencies and assist patients as soon as possible for necessary treatments. Call us today to learn more about our family-friendly dental practice and the assistance we can provide on an emergency basis. Our team welcomes new families and patients into our facility and can assist with most any dental concern.
- Emergency dental care for Sacramento athletes
- Where can Sacramento area patients obtain emergency dental treatment?
- The best treatment for a toothache in Sacramento
- Sacramento area dentists offer treatment for tooth ache
- Same day dentistry practice in Sacramento offers solutions for emergency concerns
- Where to obtain the best emergency treatment in the Sacramento community
- Sacramento area patients can receive immediate dental care for a knocked tooth at our practice
Adams Dental Associates
"Very positive experiences. Good, thoughtful care, effective treatment, clear communication about what to expect, minimal discomfort, great staff. Worked within my insurance limitations. Highly recommend Dr. Adams."
Reviewed by Anonymous
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)