Cosmetic dentistry practice in Sacramento offers dental bondingSacramento area patients who are interested in learning about attainable cosmetic dentistry procedures are welcome at the practice of Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams. Our professionals work closely with men and women who are unhappy with specific imperfections in their smiles. Imperfections often addressed in our practice include:
- Broken, chipped, and cracked teeth
- Permanently stained teeth
- Dull and discolored enamel
- Gaps between teeth
- Replacing lost or extracted teeth
- Improving alignment of the dental arch
Dental bonding is a material that can be easily applied to the teeth and shaped to repair cracks, breaks, and chips that may affect the function and appearance of the smile. This composite resin material is easy to work with and looks completely natural after it is applied, shaped, hardened, and polished, is a fast and affordable way to address problem areas of the smile. Not only can it be utilized on chipped and cracked teeth, but it can also cover spaces between the teeth and enhance teeth that are permanently stained.
Composite resin bonding is a safe material that our practice uses regularly to address aesthetic issues in the smile. It is done in just one appointment, unlike alternative treatments such as porcelain veneers, which may take several weeks from start to finish. However, composite resin bonding is susceptible to staining and patients should keep this in mind.
If you reside in or around the area of Sacramento, our dental practice is here to help you. Contact Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams today to book a consultation visit and initial examination. We welcome new patients in our facility and encourage them to take the time to learn about all our practice has to offer in regards to cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, CA considers patients’ smiles as their first priority, and offers a range of services that are geared towards making patients feel attractive and confident. Dr. Kosta Adams has decades of experience and expertise. Dr. Kristen Adams has enhanced the practice with her expertise in restorative, periodontal, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- Look younger and smile brighter with Sacramento smile makeover services
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures maintain oral health and appearance in Sacramento
- Turn to cosmetic dentistry in Sacramento, CA to improve your image
- Obtain a beautiful smile today with Sacramento cosmetic dentists by your side!
- Smile Makeovers combine many different procedures in our Sacramento area practice
- Cosmetic dentistry practice in Sacramento offers dental bonding
- Progressive dentist cares about health of Sacramento area patients
- Sacramento dentist helps patients in Sacramento area enjoy stunning smiles
- What teeth whitening option is available for Sacramento, CA area patients seeking professional solutions?
- What procedures are used in a Sacramento area smile makeover?
- Sacramento dentist explains root canal therapy
- What are some services provided by a cosmetic dentist in Sacramento?
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)