Sacramento dentist helps patients in Sacramento area enjoy stunning smilesUSA Today reports that in a recent study by Philips Sonicare 47 percent of people surveyed said that the smile is the first thing they notice when they meet someone. An attractive smile influences success socially and professionally. Most importantly, it affects your self-image – how you feel about your own appearance each time you pass a mirror. Dr. Kosta Adams and Dr. Kristen Adams and their aesthetic team help patients throughout the Sacramento area enjoy the confidence of great-looking smiles.
What IS cosmetic dentistry? The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry describes it as “dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile.” What is cosmetic dentistry NOT? It is not vanity. It is not frivolous. It is an important investment in your self-esteem and personal achievement.
Here are some of the cosmetic dentistry services available at the Adams practice:
- Teeth whitening. Professional whitening is one of the safest, easiest, and most economical ways to make your smile POP. The Drs. Adams use the Zoom! system. Comfortable trays designed specifically for your mouth. By wearing the trays filled with medical grade whitening gel for several hours each day, you erase years of food and beverage stains, in the privacy of your home.
- Beautiful fillings. Silver-colored amalgam fillings are unattractive. Dr. Kosta and Dr. Kristen Adams restore tooth decay with strong porcelain fillings that match your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers. This versatile technique hides all sorts of enamel flaws, discoloration, wear, and minor misalignment. You can have a completely new smile in as little as two visits.
- Dental crowns and bridges. With all-porcelain crowns and skillfully designed fixed bridges, damaged or missing teeth won’t flaw your smile or your bite.
- Dental implants. When a gap in your smile doesn’t project the image you want, replace missing teeth with the best substitute available – dental implants. They are a lifetime solution to restore appearance and function.
- Orthodontics. Patients who have healthy white teeth may only need a bit of alignment for drop-dead gorgeous smiles. They get it here with Invisalign.
- Look younger and smile brighter with Sacramento smile makeover services
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures maintain oral health and appearance in Sacramento
- Turn to cosmetic dentistry in Sacramento, CA to improve your image
- Obtain a beautiful smile today with Sacramento cosmetic dentists by your side!
- Smile Makeovers combine many different procedures in our Sacramento area practice
- Cosmetic dentistry practice in Sacramento offers dental bonding
- Progressive dentist cares about health of Sacramento area patients
- Sacramento dentist helps patients in Sacramento area enjoy stunning smiles
- What teeth whitening option is available for Sacramento, CA area patients seeking professional solutions?
- What procedures are used in a Sacramento area smile makeover?
- Sacramento dentist explains root canal therapy
- What are some services provided by a cosmetic dentist in Sacramento?
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)