Dentist in Sacramento explains the benefits of dental implantsPosted by Kosta J. Adams, DDS, MAGD, FICOI / Kristen J. Adams - Dentist Sacramento
Dental implants explainedDental implants are a restoration option for a single tooth up to an entire arch of teeth. The restoration acts as a replacement for the missing tooth root, restoring oral health and beauty to the smile. The implant is placed directly into the bone where it becomes a stable anchor for the final artificial tooth or teeth.
Benefits of dental implantsDental implants are the closest restoration option to natural teeth. Once it is placed into the jawbone and heals, the implant and bone fuse together forming the foundation for your replacement tooth. The benefits of dental implants include:
- Improves oral health – Dental implants prevent bone deterioration and help protect remaining natural teeth that are still in the smile.
- Longevity – Dental implants can last for decades with proper oral hygiene and care.
- Stability – Because dental implants fuse with the bone, it allows you to eat without the fear of your dental restoration moving around or falling out.
- Improved self-esteem ¬– Your dental implants will look and feel like your natural teeth, so you have the confidence to speak, eat, and smile.
Cost of dental implantsThe cost of dental implants can vary greatly per patient. It depends on several different factors including the number of teeth missing, the final restoration and if other dental procedures such as grafting are required. During your consultation, we will go over all your options with you to ensure that we offer you a treatment option that fits within your budget, including helping you to maximize insurance benefits.
If you are in the Sacramento area and would like to find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, please call us today at (916) 999-1302.
Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, CA considers patients’ smiles as their first priority, and offers a range of services that are geared towards making patients feel attractive and confident. Dr. Kosta Adams has decades of experience and expertise. Dr. Kristen Adams has enhanced the practice with her expertise in restorative, periodontal, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- Dentist in Sacramento explains the benefits of dental implants
- Discuss with our dentists in Sacramento, CA the benefits of dental implants
- Comprehensive dental implants services in Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento dentists answer questions like, "Can dental implants be replaced?"
- Dentist in Sacramento provides the best implant experience and outcome
- Dentist near Sacramento describes why a dental implant is one of the best restorations available
- Sacramento area dentists describe cosmetic dental implants
Back to Dental Implants Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)