Emergency dentist in the 95825 areaKeeping your oral health at an optimum level requires diligent at-home care and twice-a-year checkups with your dentist. However, even with the best preventative care, dental emergencies can happen when you least expect them. You could have a child with a chipped tooth on a Sunday afternoon. You could wake up with intense pain the day before an important presentation at work. You could bite into a sourdough pretzel and break a filling just before bedtime.
When you can’t wait for weeks, or even days, for a dental appointment, it’s comforting to know that you have options with your trusted dentists at Personalized Dental Care in Sacramento. Dr. Kosta Adams and Dr. Kristen Adams understand that sometimes, dental emergencies happen and when they do, you need a dentist you can trust, and you need the care quickly. If you find yourself with a dental emergency and you’re in the 95825 area, call our office immediately. We’ll schedule you for an appointment and help you manage the emergency until you can get to the office. Here are a few tips in the case of a dental emergency:
- Sometimes a lost tooth can be saved if you can locate it. Rinse it gently with water, milk, or a saline solution and put it back into the tooth socket. Be sure that you don’t remove any tissue that is attached to the tooth and do not scrub or clean the tooth.
- If your tooth is broken, rinse your mouth with water and use ice or a cold pack to reduce swelling. You can also take an over-the-counter pain medication such as Ibuprofen (do not take aspirin).
- If you have trauma to your lips, cheeks, or gums that causes bleeding rinse with salt water and apply pressure to manage the bleeding.
- Remember that the first 30 minutes after an emergency are critical. Turning to your trusted family dentist ensures that you’re getting care from someone who knows you and your dental history.
Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, CA considers patients’ smiles as their first priority, and offers a range of services that are geared towards making patients feel attractive and confident. Dr. Kosta Adams has decades of experience and expertise. Dr. Kristen Adams has enhanced the practice with her expertise in restorative, periodontal, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- Dentist in Sacramento considers what is best for patients’ oral and overall health
- Dentists In Sacramento offer a comprehensive range of dentistry services
- Dr. Kosta Adams helps patients achieve a happy and healthy smile with cosmetic dentistry
- Dr. Kristen Adams helps dental patients manage their sleep apnea
Back To Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)