Sacramento area patients can enjoy general dentistry treatments from one of the top dentists in the communityAre you seeking the top dentist in the Sacramento area? Look no further than the dental team of Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams. Our practice focuses on providing personalized dental care for every member of the family, and we offer special dental services for seniors.
Our practice is equipped with some of the latest technology for some of the best restorative solutions. We offer in-office power bleaching, cosmetic dentistry procedures, and services for patients who are struggling with chronic snoring or sleep apnea. We are committed to those who visit our practice and are ready to achieve the best oral health they can with a dedicated team of experienced, highly trained professionals.
Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams offer several general and cosmetic services including:
- In-office tooth whitening
- Preventative and general dentistry services
- Cleanings and examinations
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
- Dental crowns
- Snore and sleep dentistry
- Cosmetic services
- Sealant and fluoride applications
- Dental composite bonding
- Porcelain veneers
- Special dentistry services for seniors
Drs. Kosta J. Adams and Kristen J. Adams are excited to meet with you and your family to learn more about your dental needs and develop a unique dental treatment plan to suit your budget and desires. Contact our team today to schedule your consultation appointment at our state-of-the-art dental facility.
Adams Dental Associates in Sacramento, CA considers patients’ smiles as their first priority, and offers a range of services that are geared towards making patients feel attractive and confident. Dr. Kosta Adams has decades of experience and expertise. Dr. Kristen Adams has enhanced the practice with her expertise in restorative, periodontal, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- Sacramento, CA Dentist offers comprehensive general & family dental care services
- Sacramento, CA dental practice offers tips for post-operative care following tooth extractions
- Sacramento patients benefit from latest approaches in general dentistry services
- Sacramento area dentists describe the importance of daily dental care
- Sacramento area patients can obtain painless dental treatments
- Sacramento area dentist describes preventive dentistry
- Sacramento area dentist describes porcelain fillings
- Why Sacramento area patients often request tooth colored fillings
- Services provided by some of the best dentists in the 95825 area
- Sacramento area patients can enjoy general dentistry treatments from one of the top dentists in the community
Back To General Dentistry Home Page
Woke up with a horribly infected tooth on Friday morning. I had not established a relationship with a dentist since moving to Sacramento. Googled emergency dentists and was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Adams listing. Called them on a Friday afternoon as a new patient and was seen within an hour!!! Two teeth had to be pulled. Dr Adams and Dr Kristen were awesome. I didn't feel a thing....teeth were out quickly and painlessly. Everyone there is incredibly sweet and caring. Everything is spotless and clean - could not have asked for a better experience. I have found my forever Dentist.
~ By Susan S.
They have cared for my teeth for 20+ years. Always warm and very trustworthy. I'd like to share my most recent visit, since it reflects the quality of care they have always provided. So my front tooth had a chipped bottom and my back tooth had a broken filling. First off, he fixed the broken filling without a problem. Next, Dr. Adams walked me through the options we had for the chipped tooth. I asked various questions to address my concerns. His explanations were comforting. For both my teeth issues, he gave me a full idea of what to expect. In the end, both teeth were cared for and function just fine now. No more worrying! I feel comfortable trusting him with caring for my teeth.
~ By Salvatore A.
Like always had a great experience with Dr Adams and Dr Adams. Had two fillings done and was in and out in just over an hour, I liked how they took the time to explain the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions about my teeth. I also enjoyed their good background music. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering all my billing questions and setting up my next appointment. See you guys next time!!
~ By Manuel G.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Dr. Adams is rated one of the top 2 Dentists in Sacramento by Dr. Ooogle (out of 370 plus Sacramento dentists)